The Government has announced that it will not publish any school or college level educational performance data based on tests, assessments or exams for 2020, and has outlined accountability arrangements for 2020/21. Further information on what this means for the way school and college accountability will operate for 2019/20 and for 2020/21 can be found here.
KS4 data 2018/2019
- Progress 8: -0.28
- Attainment 8: 4.0
- Percentage of students achieving grade 5+ in English and Maths: 25%
- English Baccalaureate APS: 3.29
- 9% of pupils who’ve achieved the English Baccalaureate. In 2017, this was the percentage of pupils achieving the EBacc, so pupils who got a grade 5 or above in English and Maths, and a grade C or above in the science, humanities and language pillars of the EBacc. In 2018, the EBacc attainment measure will change to an average point score (EBacc APS), showing pupils’ point scores across the 5 pillars of the EBacc.
- 97% of students staying in education or employment after Key Stage 4 (destinations).
- 31.7% of pupil are entering for the EBacc
To view GOV.UK school performance tables click here.